1) No new materials are required in manufacturing these color pencils, as we are reusing waste papers and protecting the environment.
2) The paper is completely bio-degradable, so no pollution problem.
3) These color pencils are made from recycled paper and not from tree wood thus saving billions of trees to be cut down.
Traditional wood-based color pencils are the result of heavy aforestation. A 15 to 18-foot long tree needs to be cut down to make 2000 pencils, and there are over 15 billion pencils produced worldwide every year. These eco-friendly pens are made from recycled newspapers that are wood-free. Such a unique product can also be used for gifting to your corporate friends and family.
- This product is eligible for 5% cashback as NatureBricks Point.
- You can use NatureBricks Point to Repurchase any stationery items on our website.
- The products on this information is shown about cashback will also be available for purchase via NatureBricks Point.
- The Naturebricks points can only be used on the website for repurchase.
- You can read the terms and conditions for NatureBricks Point Here