1) No new materials are required in manufacturing these pencils, as we are reusing waste papers and protecting the environment.
2) The paper is completely bio-degradable, so no pollution problem.
3) These pencils are made from recycled paper and not from tree wood thus saving billions of trees to be cut down.
4) These pens are embedded with vegetable/fruit/flower seeds. After the purpose of these pencils to be used as a writing instrument is served, we can just bury it in the mud pot and the seeds grow into new saplings or plants.
5) These seed plantable pencils will sprout within 6-9 days after planting and can be used for your home garden or office desk.
Traditional wood-based pencils are the result of heavy aforestation. A 15 to 18-foot long tree needs to be cut down to make 2000 pencils, and there are over 15 billion pencils produced worldwide every year. These eco-friendly pens are made from recycled newspapers which are wood-free, also it motivates you to plant a tree, contributing to a greener and a cleaner environment. Such a unique product can also be used for gifting to your corporate friends and family.
- FROM USE & THROW TO USE & GROW: Naturebricks pen and pencils have seeds at the back of them. Once too short to write or the pen is out of ink, they can be grown into plants (mixed seed varieties).
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL: Packaging, pen, and pencils outer body are made with 100% recycled and biodegradable paper
- This product is eligible for 5% cashback as NatureBricks Point.
- You can use NatureBricks Point to Repurchase any stationery items on our website.
- The products on this information is shown about cashback will also be available for purchase via NatureBricks Point.
- The Naturebricks points can only be used on the website for repurchase.
- You can read the terms and conditions for NatureBricks Point Here
1) Take a pencil, write and sharpen and use it.
2) When it is too short to use, gently push it in a pot with soil
3) Keep the pot in the sun and water it regularly.
VOILA!! within 7 - 10 days you will have sprouts coming out.